Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Old Photo Post #3...

The third installment...what other common factor...ah, there it is, family!!!

Enjoy these... with more to come...

Let's start with siblings. Now don't worry, like I said, there are way more to come...


Here's a couple of myself and Jeremy's wife, Sunshine. This is the first time we met...that doesn't look like an awkward, forced photo opportunity does it?



Here we are, I think the second time we met, February of '93. Looks like we warmed up to each other a bit.


Here we are on boarding trip to Mammoth the second time Sunshine came out to visit us. This is shortly after Jeremy and she started dating. And yeah, that is Jeremy (and his hair) in the background.



Here's a couple of myself and Noah, their first born. So weird because my son Micah looks very much like Noah...so this has that eerie "premonition" kind of vibe. Sort of like when you see Luke Skywalker for the first time wearing all black with a robotic hand...wait, are we watching Star Wars in that photo?! Weird!!!


I think Jeremy and Sunny bought this couch to match her shirt in the first picture at the top...